Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays!

                     (12/12/12 @ 12:12pm -Make a wish)
Normally I would have a holiday themed picture to share round this time of year but I haven't exactly been in the greatest of drawing moods lately. Horribly uninspired and all that, but I still want to wish any followers/lurkers/passerby's a happy holidays. I'm still reluctant to do this but seeing as how the end of the world has come and gone... I need to take a bit of a risk. I also need to experiment a little more with blogger. I know I said I would (possibly) put up a blog entry on my trip to New Zealand, but interest in that from my peers has dwindled to the point that I'll upload one or two worth seeing but nothing more beyond that. I really wish I had more to say about the trip but it was nothing more than just... fair. I wasn't expecting much from it, but I was expecting more than what I got, much more.
So first- a few pictures:
(Iconic fern)
(sorry, for some reason this picture makes me laugh)
(Mauri Village Church)
(orbing/zorbing range)
And I will leave you with an image of Huka Falls. If anyone is interested in seeing more pictures, I have hundreds more. Just let me know if you want me to post any more & if there is anything specific you'd like to see. (I mainly did the north island. Have a few from Christchurch but not that many due to camera issues from many a day out in the rain) New Zealand truly is a beautiful, rolling, country.

Now for the real treat. As you might know, or as a new reader will learn to know, I have been writing/attempting to write a novel. I finished the first book, am presently editing the first volume of said book and am in the consideration stage of book two, which I'd really like to get a start on. I've been volleying back and forth on what I should do with my writing and have decided for one month only to release chapter one of my novel for any readers to view. I would really love some feedback if possible, despite my terror in learning what others might think, and to know if I should continue on or if it is all just a lost cause. I would be much obliged as well to post more, if reviews are at all positive. Just to note I have not looked over this chapter in a while, nor have I run it through spell/ grammar check, so be kind with critiques when it comes to stuff like that, please. 
Chapter 1- After the jump
I can't believe I'm doing this.
(Present title tentative- originally considered title already taken by a comic book series. Chapters don't have listed titles, but a few have them based on content or how much trouble they were to write/edit)

(Tentative volume 1 cover design- 2nd idea)
 
Chapter one preview removed
 
Late comer? Still interested? Drop me a line/ leave a message and I'll see about putting something up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment