Monday, November 1, 2010

T-Nooler now Twitter Accessable!




Hope everyone who celebrates it had a Happy Halloween! And those who don't well... I hope you get the chance to go out and get yourself a pumpkin and some yummy candy. Above is a pic I doodled of the JBTM crew dressed up as the characters from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, one of my favorite animes, for Halloween. Just so ya'll can get an idea of who makes up the main cast and what their personalities are... sort of like... (Eli is a little more modest than Yuko and Dru at first is alot quieter and seemingly grumpier than Kamina... but that will change... hopefully.) So enjoy and while I'm up to adding new surprises, you can now follow me on Twitter! Granted I will only be able to tweet after work hours (9 pm or later- accursed long hour days) but I generally don't have a whole lot to say to begin with and I feel it is a better way to update with how my editing is going than waiting for me to find a topic to post here, right?

heh ^_^'

Well have a nice first of November everyone. Turkey day is lurking just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment