Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A little Fun

Once again I wish I had some really great news to report but after months of planning a exciting trip overseas, my plans seem to have fallen through. I am disappointed but not as much as the last time I attempted to set this trip. That time hurt like a spear through the heart. This time I saw the signs telling me it wasn't meant to be, not yet anyway, and though I'd still like to go, I know now is not the time. None the less I do have one more trip up my sleeve, a research trip for a future chapter(s) of my novel series. More on that another time.

Today I'm going to do something unusual, a few Shout Outs starting with the lovely duo: Melissa & Brittany Ann Zayas of the web serial:
Three of Swords
I wanted to first thank them for the lovely drawing featured above. I love it!
Secondly I wanted to commend them for their wonderful story. Set in the late 19th century, each chapter is full of mystery, magic and intrigue and written so that you feel as though you are within the time period, not to forget the fabulous illustrations, drawn with such style that they accentuate the feeling that you are indeed within the century presented. While its not 100% appropriate for all ages due to sexual situations and violence, I would still recommend anyone interested to take a stop on by the Three of Swords!

Next is for a new friend who goes by the name Smoludozerka. Recently she began a web comic:

While there isn't much up to go on yet I still look forward to finding out what she has planned for Demonade. The comic can also be found in polish here and more of her art can be found here
Together we created this nonsense. I've never done a Meme before but I think things worked out. (My part is to the right, hers to the left. My comp died so most of it had to be hand drawn and scanned in) And in case you were wondering, here's a little more on one of the main characters from "Journey"
CAUTION: BEWARE! AHEAD THERE BE SPOILERS! (sorta ^_^'' )


Otherwise there really isn't much else going on. I'm still working on editing but have also been working on a few other side projects, including working on that pile of books I need to read >_< haha.

Till next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment