Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The War Within- Hiatus

I think I'll be going on Hiatus for a little while. Things havn't been improving much and just when I thought things were starting to look up... I took a nose dive right back into the depth I had just risen from.

As a creative soul its not uncommon to have these feelings where one moment you're so inspired you may burst with ideas & then the next day, week, month you reach a low point where your muse abandons you, leaving you dry while sinking into the depths of despair, frustration, what have you...

So while for a while I was trudging along like this:



I can't help but now feel this: ((in the sense that I want to give up but I just can't bring myself to do it))




its not that I'm stuck or throwing the whole novel away... its just I've lost the motivation to move on. Suddenly the one thing that meant something to me, seems pointless... so until I find reason and/or purpous... I can't bring myself to half ass my work... and frankly... I don't know what I'm going to do

No comments:

Post a Comment