Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Belated New Year


((It took me a while to come up with a holiday picture because of the varying religious beliefs of my characters. So I decided to settled for something neutral. The majority of characters in my novel are some kind of Catholic/Christian but there are many who also believe in different things/nothing at all so to be fair I went with a "warm wishes for a grand new year" type image. There are a few things off with the pic, especially with the colors but I'll over look them for now. Still getting the hang of photoshop >_< If you notice that one of the main chars is missing it's because he's probably at the local pub ringing in the winter solstice with everyone else trying to warm up with a pint. Yup that's my story and I'm sticking with it... I totally didn't forget about him, nooo.. ^_^''))


Hello all and welcome to the year 2011! As I begin to type this post it has begun to snow. The third time of the new year and it is expected to be quite a doozy of a coming storm, but right now its just a light fall, glassy, like sprinkled sugar crystals.

The reason this post is so late is because I was waiting on Good news to share. Unfortunately because I was expecting it, it never came and now I'm stuck with very little to post. I guess because there is no news there is still hope for good but its been over a month so... I'm not holding my breath, sadly. (In my case no news is just as well off as bad news, if not worse because it leaves unanswered questions mounting.)

So I'll leave off with wishing everyone a grand new year. I hope all your holidays were swell and....

Lookit' the holiday gifts I got! My first JBTM fan art(s)!
(Click on the names to see more art by these fabulous artists!)

1)Gaillen by GalidorTheDragon
2)Morjin and the Monk by RoyalHeather
3)A Very JBTM XMAS by Arugaisou








THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment